Rob Cosman's Sjoberg Vise Jaw
Designed to work with the Sjoberg Adjustable Vise, this jaw is made from a single piece of hard Maple and measures 20 inches long x 3-3/4 inches tall x 1-3/4 inches thick.
Recesses are cut out and chamfered to fit around the Sjoberg vise rectangular way tubes and threaded screw rod. The jaw face is lined with 1/8 inch thick cork and rubber material which provides extra gripping power to whatever you are holding in the vise.
You drill a dog hole to align with your workbench's dog hole strip. You dress the top and edges to match your workbench's width, thickness and edge treatment.
- Made from single piece of hard maple.
- Designed to fit the Sjoberg Adjustable Vise.
- 20 inches long x 3-3/4 inches tall x 2 inches (approximately) thick
- Includes Cork & Rubber material adhered to the Jaw face.
- We recommend using eight #12 x 1-1/2 inches long, flat head, coarse threaded wood screws to attach the jaw to the Sjoberg vise.