Training the Hand Workshop: Meals
Local Restaurants. Unfortunately, there is an extremely limited number of restaurants in Grand Bay near Rob's Workshop. There is a Subway next door to Rob's Workshop. A pizza parlor, small grocery store, and a gas station with a small deli down the road, but all other restaurants are located on the outskirts of Saint John, about a 20 minutes drive away. As you can see, there isn't a great selection of restaurants in the Grand Bay area, this is way all meals are included in the price of the workshop.
Breakfast. For Breakfast we eat at a local diner that is conveniently located between the hotel area and Rob's Workshop. We submit our breakfast order the night before and the diner lets us in 30 minute before they open to the public so we can get in and out conveniently.
Lunch and Dinner. Megan Cosman is our Workshshop chief. She makes homemade lunches and dinners for everyone and delivers them to the kitchen area in Rob's workshop. This way we get a great home-cooked meal while saving the transportation time we would incur to travel to a restaurant in the Saint John area.
Menus. Below is the typical workshop menu. Your workshop's specific menu may differ as Megan prepares what is fresh and in season.
- Monday Lunch: Sandwiches and Chips
- Monday Dinner: Sweet Pork or Chicken Burritos, Salad, Chips & Salsa
- Tuesday Lunch: Chicken or Veggie Chili & Cornbread
- Tuesday Dinner: Lasagna, Breadsticks, Corn on the Cob
- Wednesday Lunch: Chicken or Egg Salad Sandwiches & Salad
- Wednesday Dinner: Chicken Dinner, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, & Salad
- Thursday Lunch: Pot Pie, Cold Slaw, Crackers & Dip
- Thursday Dinner: Steak, Baked Potatoes, & Salad
- Friday Lunch: Sandwiches, Salad, & Chips
- Friday Dinner: Spaghetti, Garlic Bread, & Salad
- Saturday Lunch: Hamburgers, French Fries, & Salad
- Saturday Dinner: BBQ (Beef tenderloin and chicken thighs), pasta salad.
Note: All meals will include a variety of fruits and veggies.
Allergies and Special Requirements. Rob doesn't eat sugar, gluten, dairy, or red meat so food exceptions are available. Allergies or food preferences (e.g. vegetarian, vegan, meat-eaters) can be met if Megan is notified in advance.
Questions. For any questions or about the menu please call Meagan Cosman: 506-650-5956