Tajima Utility Knife
Finding a good all purpose utility knife for the shop can be a challenge. The inexpensive big box store cheap utility knives have low quality blades that quickly dull and the plastic bodies are big and break easily. Tajima is different.
Tajima is a professional-class, high-quality tool maker from Japan that we love. We found this handy little metal body utility knife with a high quality, long lasting blade that is the perfect small size. It fits right into most apron pencil pockets. I find it very convenient for general purpose cutting around the shop. I always have it in my apron pocket ready to go. Each blade has 6 breakaway pieces to expose a fresh point each time.
- Extra-strong, metal tempered, blade sleeves
- Multi-function "micro-driver" tip.
30 degree, acute angle, razor black blade
- Comes with the metal body and one blade installed
- 6-1/4 inches (15.875 cm) long, 7/16 inches (1.1 cm) wide, 3/16 inches (.476 cm) thick
- Replacement blades available