Rob Cosman Hat: RC Logo
We are proud to partner with New Era Hat company to offer our new RC Logo on their 9Twenty line of caps. Our new logo represents the transition from small to big teeth on our backsaws.
The New Era 9TWENTY cap is a relaxed fit, adjustable hat, in the style of caps most professional baseball players wear . This is an unstructured, low profile adjustable hat that contours your head shape when wearing. It has that worn-in look with a soft, comfortable feel that you can take everywhere.
New Era is one of the most popular hat brands in the world now. Even if you have not heard of New Era, you probably have worn and own one of their hats. Especially if you wear hats emblazened with professional sport team logos.
Established in 1920, New Era first gained widespread recognition by becoming the official on-field headwear worn by all Major League Baseball players. Today, they are the official hat for most major sports league including the National Football League, National Hockey League, National Basketball Association, Minor League Baseball, Manchester United, Liga MX and many other professional sports leagues around the world.
- Relaxed, worn-in vintage look, "Dad hat", similiar to old baseball caps of the mid 20th century.
- Unstructured (soft not stiff) low profile hat.
- You can roll this cap up and fit it in your pocket, or pack it in a suitcase without concern that it will lose its shape.
- Since it is an unstructured hat the top part of the hat will be lower and contours your head shape.
- One Size Fits Most. If you have a really small head size of 7 and below or a head size bigger then 7-3/4 this may not be the best fit. All other head sizes should fit well.